Water- to Air Heat Exchanger for Wood Furnace
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Retek019
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Model: 12*12
- Used for: Outdoor Wood Furance
- Fin: Aluminium
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Type: Ceramic Heating Equipment
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Hybrid Condenser
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: CE ROHS
- HS Code: 8415
- Application: Heater, Cooler, Vaporizer, Heater
- Style: Plate
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Tube Coil: 3/8 Inch Seamless Copper (3row)
- Fin Housing: Galvanized Steel
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Immersive Snake Tube Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Jretek
- Origin: China
This new style heat exchanger (liquid to air), can be easily installed by just slipping it into the plenum and attaching with self threading screws. You will not need any special tools to install.
This unit is easier to install than others on the market because it attachs from the front instead of the side.
The solar air heat exchanger (liquid to air), ,
Can also be used as a stand alone heat source by simply attaching
A fan or squirrel cage to one side of the unit. They can be installed in either the hot air side or the cold air return of a furnace. Please note that if installed in the cold air return you will need to install
A 3 way zone valve in order for the fan to operate properly.
These compact units are designed to maximize heat transfer by utilizing a series of 3/8" copper tubes with a high density of aluminum fins.
These fins are spaced such that the fin density is 12 fins per inch.
This design enables heating loads of 50, 000-60, 000 Btu per square foot (please see performance chart).
Despite such high fin density there is minimal pressure drop through these coils.
This heat exchanger is crafted of stainless steel.
Because water flows through this exchanger at such a high rate of speed, it cleans itself.
The model of heat exchanger you will require is based on the volume of water that you need it to handle.
Applications thaools, hot tubs, and waste water. This particular heat exchanger features a capacity of 60, 000 BTU/H.
Heat exchangers such as this one can be used for include oil coolers, transmission and engine coolers, boiler sample coolers
Pls feel free to contact me if you are interested in our products!