Hot Water to Air Heat Changer for Heating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $30/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: RTK09I
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Material: Copper
- Tube Dia: 3/8
- Plate: Zinc Coated
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Gas Scrubber
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Fin Type Heat Exchanger
- Transport Package: Cartons Pallet
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE
- Style: Plate Type
- Place of Origin China: China
- Fin Type: Bare Coil
- Structure Material: Non-Metallic Material
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Electric Heater
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Retekool
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84189910
This new style hot water coil can be easily installed by just slipping it into the plenum and attaching with self threading screws. You will not need any special tools to install.
The hot water coil Can also be used as a stand alone heat source by simply attaching
A fan or squirrel cage to one side of the unit. They can be installed in either the hot air side or
The cold air return of a furnace. Please note that if installed in the cold air return you will need to install
A 3 way zone valve in order for the fan to operate properly.
These compact units are designed to maximize heat transfer by utilizing a series of 3/8" copper tubes with a high density of aluminum fins.
These fins are spaced such that the fin density is 12 fins per inch.
This design enables heating loads of 50, 000-60, 000 Btu per square foot (please see performance chart).
Despite such high fin density there is minimal pressure drop through these coils.
This heat exchanger is crafted of stainless steel.
Pls contact me if you need our products